As much as I wanted this to be an awesome blog, I don't think it will haha.
Not much has happened in my first days of 2015, in fact one bad thing has already happened.. My bra's underwire snapped and now I had to buy a new one. Not cool.
I've been missing my friends a lot lately, we text and everything but it's not the same and being with them in person. They are my world and I hope they know that.
Unfortunately, the past few days (including over New Years) I've been ill. I have the worst immune system when it comes to being ill, anything else it works fine! Like for instance, my new piercing is healing really well!! I got my Tragus done if you were wondering and I'm in love with it, here's a little picture of it when I got it done.
It's got the little dot from the mark she put there, it's gone now haha.. So far it's been about 2 weeks, yeah 2 weeks and 3 days. I clean it everyday, twice a day and that continues till March I've worked out.
So worth it and I'm planning on getting another piercing but wether or not I'll get I have no idea.
I think today's blog was just a little rant because I've had no one to talk to all day so I just wanted to share some random thoughts of mine. The next one should be a bit more productive than this haha.
So I guess until next time my friends, enjoy the new year and I'll speak to you soon!
Xo

No comments:
Post a Comment