Today's blog is unfortunately a sickness blog. It's not graphic thought so don't worry haha.
For the past few weeks I've had to stay away from work because of a virus I thought I had, I've been purging aswell as other things and I obviously hated it.
The purging stopped but I was still running to the bathroom, after a week i relented and went to see the emergency doctor. He told me that it was just a virus that was going round which I totally believed it was, so he gave me some tablets to help.
I went back on Friday (this was my already booked monthly check up) and he told me that it had turned into Gastro-enteritis and that I need a lot of bed rest, and that I should take these other pills instead of the others I was prescribed.
So far I think they are working but I'm not sure, I haven't been feeling as nauseous but still very sick. My stomach has bloated something fierce these past few days and it horrible.
Today I have just been dizzy as hell and feeling so tired, I barely made it round the store for some hamster food. I'm hoping I will start to feel better soon because I have been like this for 2 weeks now, it's not fair.
So hopefully by my next blog I can tell you something positive..
Catch you later beauts xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment