Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Day 365... Of 2014

Yoooo!! 

So... My last day of 2014 has consisted of waking up at 9am, cleaning my new piercing (I got my Tragus pierced for xmas), getting dressed in my new top and cardigan and leaving to go shopping with the parents. 

My first stop was Superdrug and I bought a bottle of nail polish by Essie. 

I spent a good 20mins looking for a colour that I wanted to take home and use for New Years Eve, I picked up a Mint green.. Nope. I picked up a beautiful fuschia pink .. Nope. I then picked up a lilac.. Nope. I then found the colour I have and even then I debated whether I wanted it and then I thought.. I don't have a colour like this at home so I said what the hell, this is the colour I bought.

 

             Bikini so Teeny by Essie 

I then went next door to Boots to have a look round and then bought a lovely ceaser salad (which I'm currently enjoying as I write this).. 


It tastes so good! 

I kept going on my little walk about while the parents did the early shop and I went to WHSmiths, works and the Co-op where I got some fruit and then walked back to the car where some random lady put a price tag on the blinking car!!!! What the hell?!?! 

I finally got home and the first thing I did was purge.. Not a good start.. I hope I'm ok, I been feeling ill for a day now. What do I do about work? I'll wait to see if I'm ok later tonight. 

...It's not quite 3 hours later and I've painted my nails and tried to relax my tummy, every move makes me nauseous. . 

        I actually really love this colour!! 

I don't have anything planned for tonight really, the other family have decided to go out and leave us. (Apparently we aren't part of the family now). So I'm stuck in doors, on my phone, with the parents because I haven't got anywhere to go haha. 

I suppose it could be worse really...

I'm currently watching a crime show, not really watching .. It's more background noise lol until something interesting comes on. 

Right then, it's now 21:20.. I did fall asleep for 3hours and I can't quite remember my dream to be very honest.. I'm still feeling a bit sicky at this point unfortunately.. But on an up note I did fine the little party food my dad heated up! Ooooo.. I found me some spring rolls, so little hot dog rolls WITH KETCHUP! Little ribs, little eclairs and little curried chicken.. 

They all tastes good! 

My mum bought me the Miranda Hart  Live show!!!! So I'm clearly having a great night! 


                       SUCH FUN! 

I swear I broke a rib laughing watching this! 

It's now..... 23:03 and I'm not feeling well at all unfortunately but I'm still kicking for midnight! I wish I could share the New Year with someone other than my parents for once lol, but not this year..

I have no idea what I'm gonna do for the remaining 58mins of this year but I can't imagine it's gonna be life changing! Haha. I genuinely hope everyone one of you that's made it this far down the blog (who hasn't died of bordem) will have a fantastic start to your New Year and I wish all the happiness for you all. 

Rightio.. 10 more minutes to go and I've just changed my bed sheets haha.. I do this every year so meh! :P.. I wonder what this year will bring me? I hope no more misery, every year seems to bring me that. 

So here's to 2015 and I'm starting the new year with a positive outlook and my resolution is... To cut down on my swearing (I'm the queen of the potty mouths haha).. 

So that was my last day of 2014. It may have been boring but that's your opinion. 

Happy New Year Everyone! Bring on 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment