I had so many blogs I wanted to do but this Gastric Eneritis is getting the better of me, it's gotten so bad that I haven't gone to college or work.
The nauseous feeling I had is still there but not as much, I'm eating but instantly feel sick after. But the one thing that's happening is the drowsiness, that is the worst. I can't stand up without feeling dizzy and when I walk even to the bathroom I feel like I've ran a marathon, I can't sleep at night, I only sleep till the afternoon and even when I wake up I'm tired.
I am seriously hating it, just as I'm writing this blog my eyes are seeing double. My parents have to make me drink water because I'm dehydrated, my doctor says I have to get bed rest but that's difficult within its self. I have things to do and revise but even that's a challenge and I have no one to help me.
I'm hoping I'll start to improve by the end of the week, I can't keep feeling like this. I'm missing out on money and college, I can't do my daily chores or anything else for that matter.. I'm not gonna lie, it's take about half an hour to write this. I'm so tired.
I'm hoping to do a blog on all my piercings and possibly tattoos but that might take forever haha..
So until next time my beauties, if I survive this haha.. I'll see you in the next blog!
Xoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment