Friday, 16 January 2015

My Back Pain.

Evening.. 

Today's blog is something that I've once blogged about before but the situation has gotten worse. 

I fell over back in August on my way to work and it turned out that I bruised the muscles around my coccyx (tail bone) and that if I did regular exercise, I would ease the pain. 

I've been doing that as well as college and working and it's still getting worse! I have to take prescribed pain killers and they don't even work, they only stopped some of the pain but I was still in agony.

Everyday I'm in pain, I hate sitting down now because I don't know if I'm gonna cry or not when I stand up. This is everywhere I go and it's worse at college because I'm constantly up and down, I get to the car and I'll cry the whole way home. 

I've recently been told I have gastric enteritis and I can't take any pain killers what so ever except for basic paracetamol and that doesn't even work on a headache! Today I was editing my other blog and I sat there for longer than I thought, I went to stand up and it was like someone had rammed a hot poker in my spine. I cried so much and I refused to have someone help me get up, I sat there for about 15 minutes till I could stand. 

I'm 21 fucking years old and I should have to ask for help, at this moment in time I'm in agony and having to balance myself on the edge of my bed just in case I have to get up! I don't know what to do, I'm ok once I've standing for 10mins but other than that it hurts all the time! 

If someone can help me please I implore you, I would appreciate it so much! 

I sorry this wasn't a happy blog but I needed to vent this. Hopefully next time it will be cheerful so until then.. Have a great day! 

Xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment