Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Just An Update..

Booya! 

Haha Hi guys.. 

Today I just feel like I wanna talk about my week, I went back to college on Monday and it was the lessons I'd been waiting for. 

MAKE UP OF COURSE!  

I actually learnt some new tricks but everything else I already new, we practised on each other and at first I was nervous but once I busted out my brushes.. I felt at home. 

The make up we were given isn't the best in the world but I suppsose it will suffice for the time being, it's by a company called ColourMix? Yeah me either. 

Unfortunately I couldn't go into work this week because of a sickness bug that's going around (I work in a restaurant) so I can't go in, but I'm hoping to obtain a sick note. 

College yesterday was very frustrating and stressful, it took a while for me to kick in my "Beauty Therapist" mode haha.. But with the support from my classmates I regained my confidence and I passed my facial formative! For that I thank them so much. 

So far nothing else had happened, but tonight I'm going to say Adios to my grandad because he's going back to Spain tomorrow morning, I'm not going to lie.. I do miss him when he's not here even though I don't talk to him a lot.

I'm thinking about doing a blog tutori in how I'm looking after my Tragus piercing and try to give advice on how you should aswell.. 

So until next time my beautiful friends xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment