Friday, 23 January 2015

I͓̽ L͓̽o͓̽s͓̽t͓̽ M͓̽y͓̽ J͓̽o͓̽b͓̽..

Evening my ɓεαմϯίες.. 

Today's blog is a quick catch up on the past few days, including my recent job. 

So as you know I was working at KFC and now I'm not, I have been deathly ill the past few weeks and unfortunately I couldn't go into college or work. I rang work to let them now I was better and that I could come into work on the Wednesday, and that's when I was told I'm not. 

Because I was ill and "forgot" to ring in (apparently) I was let go, I'm not upset what so ever because my experience there was not a good one. I feel bad for the (nice) staff that are still there, but what am I gonna do? 

I immediately applied for a job I've been wanting since the place opened up so fingers crossed!! I'm now back onto jobseekers and I hate it, I hate being on a benefit. I hate to be one of those people but I don't have a choice right now, so I'm hoping a job comes around really quickly!

Other than that, college was cancelled on Thursday and I haven't really had much to do since. I just felt the need to tell you I'm free from that place and that I'm better for it, I'm broke but I don't care. I'd rather be broke than do another shift there to be frank, so yeah.. I hoped you enjoyed being nosy hahaha.. I joke.. 

Until next time you amazing people.. Ẍ̤ö̤ẍ̤ö̤ẍ̤ö̤

No comments:

Post a Comment