Well.. I have to say first of all how amazed I was about how many views I got on my "I Lost My Job" blog! I actually got scared because I was worried that I wouldn't be able to match that again, but I'm gonna try my best..
This one is basically about my days after losing my job.. Not much happened other than having to ring into the payroll people and trying to track down my sick notes because I need them back, no success this far. I pretty much just had a 4 day weekend from Thursday due to not having college, so I just slept haha!
I'm back on Jobseekers unfortunately but I'm hoping that this time I stay on it for less time, last year I was with them for just under a year.. A YEAR!!! Like wtf?! And every second of it was excruciating! But, I may find a job that I actually enjoy. I wouldn't mind working in Lakeside to be honest. (I feel like I've said this already haha..) but I would love to work there.
Other than that, all I've had is college and that was interesting. We did Bridal make up today and I actually had a bride to be as my canvas so that's a plus haha. I looked pretty good though, not gonna lie.. Here have a ganders, what you think?!
I think my mate did really well!! I liked it!
Later on, I had to speak to my tutor about my attendance and that was like déjà u. I'm forever having these talks and it's annoying because I don't realise my attendance slips that's bad, but don't worry, I'm gonna ace this year!
Oh and I've recently taken up knitting hahaha!! Random fact right there people.. Random fact.
So I guess until next time you amazing people and I mean that, thank you so much for the views. My happiness goes through the roof when I see the numbers go up!!
I love you all.. Xoxoxoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment