Today was sad, we had to take down our holiday decorations today.
I was kinda sad to begin with but also strongly happy that it was all coming down, I hated putting them up and was put in time bad tempers by the tinsel so that would explain the happiness.
I was sad because for the first time in an extremely long time, we actually had a decent christmas. There were very few arguments, I didn't get stupidly drunk, I didn't shout or destroy anything or walk out in anger.
I'm actually proud of myself for not doing any of that and I hope that the years and my temper get better over the holidays, I can feel this year could be the start of me but I don't wanna jump ahead of myself just yet.
Oh also! On a side note, if you read my last blog about my trip to Lakeside you'll remember I bought Anna from Frozen while I was at the Disney store.
I completely fell asleep holding her last night and I loved it, the first time I've ever fallen asleep with a disney doll and I have today I slept like a baby haha..
Ok, enough of my rant for today.
Until next time... Xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment