I feel like I want to write a blog about my panic attack that happened last night, I know I don't have to but I want to :).
First of all, it was time to clean my new piercing (I will show you how I do that in another blog). So I got everything ready, hands are clean and off I go. After I watch some piercing videos on YouTube and then I find myself watching how to look after it and what it looks like when it heals and stuff, then my inner ear started to feel funny.
It felt like someone had put something in it but I could hear perfectly well, I go to ask my dad what could be wrong with it but he's asleep so I leave it and hope it goes away. Then I start to think my piercing is infected, but there's nothing wrong with it. At this point I'm just thinking of everything that could be wrong with me and I try to rationalise everything and try to calm down, I thought I succeeded until.....
.... My other ear started to do that same as the other and that's when it started. My heart beat started to beat faster and my chest area started to tighten, my breathing became shallow and my arms started to stiffen. I immediately ran to my dad because I knew my mum wouldn't wake up, I just grabbed him and I couldn't let got for what seemed like forever.
I couldn't breath, I was hyper ventilating, I was shaking, I was crying and all my dad could do was to tell me to breath and try and calm me down but I could feel it getting worse, I was tensing my body and then my dad told me to sit down and I did. I tried to take a sip of his brandy to calm myself and then I started to stop, and relax my but the centre of my body was still shaking and I didn't know why and it started another attack..
Eventually, my dad found my inhaler and I took a good few puffs of that and my breathing regulated and I finally calmed down. I've had a few panic attacks over the years but it's never been that bad, I do have to admit I felt so good after that happened. I was relaxed, tired, I was burping to no ends haha and my ears stopped hurting.
I woke up this morning and my arms were so sore from when they stiffened, my neck was killing but everything else was ok. I'm hoping this is the only one that's going to happen this year because they are very scary when you go through them and I definitely don't recommend them haha..
So goodnight my friends and I'll see you soon! Xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment