Today I'm just gonna tell you about my past week and also to my happiness I'm feeling much better now :)!!
So, as you now I've been ill with gastric enteritis and back pain. This meant that I couldn't go to college or work for the duration, so I've just been in bed most of the time and either watching TV or revising for college.
I haven't been to college since last Thursday and that's down to choice which I'll get into either later or in another blog. Unfortunately and at the same time happily I've lost my job, if you read a previous blog I would have mentioned how much I hated it there haha. This was because I failed to call in one day (I genuinely thought I did) and they couldn't put me on the rota, so now I have to turn in my uniform and sick notes.
It's ok because I've applied for a better job already and hope like hell I get it!! I've been wanting a job at this place for a while, so I'm thinking positive. But I am so thankful to the employer for giving me a chance, I hope I get a good reference though. I really need this new job.
Anyway, being ill has ruined my daily routine. My body clock has been off, today I woke up at 3pm!!!! Like what the hell!! That's just ridiculous but hopefully I can change that tonight, I'm going to be early (if my body lets me of course).
For the past few days I've been feeling so much better, my stomach doesn't hurt anymore and I don't feel sick anymore. I don't feel drowsy and I can finally take my pain killers for my back and I feel (almost) brand new haha..
So yeah, that was my week. Not very interesting but I thought I'd keep you up to date. Also on a side note, I'm working on a Disney blog now and I'm trying to upload a Maleficent blog. It's more difficult than you think but I'm enjoying it!! So go check that out when you get a chance :) http://disneyprincess21.blogspot.com/
Until next time my beauties!! Xoxoxoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment