Today I wanted to share my inspiration with you and just a warning, this could be a very long blog.
My inspiration is a person, I started to watch her YouTube videos a few years back to help me with a rockabilly look and I found that I couldn't stop watching her.
Her being is just wonderful and just unique, her smile makes me smile, he laugh makes me laugh and her quotes help me so much in my daily life.
I am of course talking about this beautiful woman....
Miss Kandee Johnson!...
This woman has inspired me from day one and because of her my everyday life has changed, there are some videos she does that help people move on from their past and see a happy future.
Her videos are just the most amazing and funny tutorials I have ever watched, her optimism and great outlook on life help me with mine, I have a piece of paper that I wrote down from a video she did and I keep it with me in my purse and diary.
Whenever I feel down and like there's no hope, I look at this, take a deep breath and go through every step and it honestly helps me so much. Suffering with depression is not he easiest this in the world but this helps me and I know it's probably seems stupid but this is what I have.
She has not only inspired my life, she's inspired me to go and create my own company, her make up skills help me progress and be better and create my own looks and be open about what I can do.
It's not just make up/transformation tutorials she does, she also does everyday things like how to make the PEFECT hot chocolate, how do make back to school stuff and loads more.
I have a picture of her on my wall (I know, it's weird) and I look at it to remind me the everyday is a brand new day and a brand new start, to make this day count and whatever happens, happens. To keep going and that tomorrow will also be a brand new day!
I could honestly keep going and tell you everything but I don't think there's enough space haha.
In a nut shell, she is an amazing person and there's is no one like her! I feel like I owe her so much.
Kandee, if you so happen to read this, please know that your heart is so pure and I thank god for you. You inspired so many people, your words are like gold. You have helped me get through my most darkest days, I live by your inspired words. Thank you so much.
If you want to check out her blog aswell and her YouTube videos, follow these links and I know that you will love her just as much as I do and all of her fans!
Her blog: http://www.kandeej.com
Her YouTube: www.youtube.com/Kandee Johnson and/or Kandeeland
So!! Huge Hugs from my bedroom to yours!!! I'll see you in my next blog!!
Xoxoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment