Tuesday, 3 February 2015

My "What I Call" Week!

Hello everyone!! 

Sorry it's been a while since my last blog but I've been pretty much stuck in a long daze, with losing my job, college and job centre. 

My week has consisted of revising, passing exams, job hunting and saving what little money I have. It's not easy but I went to sign on today, so hopefully I'll get paid! I still can't believe how stupid these people are! The first thing they asked was "Why are you here again?" Like what do you think?! For my health! I don't know why I bother with them, in fact I hate them but unfortunately I need the funds. I still feel disgusted with myself that I'm with them, I shouldn't have to have trouble looking for a job!! I just hope I never appear on fucking Jezza Kyle, he'd have a field day! 

Other than that, I wish I had more to say today but I unfortunately don't.. I don't think..

.... Nope, not this time but I just didn't want you to think I had abandoned my blog again haha. I love writing these so much and watching my views go up makes me feel happy :). OH!!! I almost forgot! I passed my Manicure summative (assessment) today (3rd Feb) with a distinction !! I'm so proud of myself, I had a really good client today aswell which helped me a lot! 

But yeah other than passing my exams and assessments with flying colours, not much uas happened. I hope my next blog isn't as rambling as this one has turned out to be haha, so I guess I'll see you then guys! 

I feel better now I had that rant earlier haha.. 

Have a great night! Xoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment