Long time no see ay?
So just a quick catch up, I've been studying like crazy for college and trying to get my head together to do client lesson and such as well as still trying to fit in at college, that's the difficult part.. The revising is easy, making friends however..... Yeah you know!
Anyway, My make up obssession is growing out of control! I have bought at least 15 products in the last month!! I know, what is wrong with me?! But I love it haha.. I don't even care!! I also bought a brand new vanity case which arrived today (26th Feb) and it looks a little something like this..
Beautiful isn't it.. I could just about fit all of my Urban Decay, L'Oreal, Rimmel and Max Factor products in it and the weight of this thing is freakin' unbelievable!! I lifted it to put it on my desk and I damn near broke my arm! Haha..
Other than that I've been looking after my mum as she's disabled and just going through my day to day life really, nothing exciting unfortunately but I am hoping to upload some new blogs soon.. Maybe some reviews or one about my new piercing, not sure but hang tight!
So that was a very quick and very boring update on my sad little life, hope you enjoyed!!
Loads of hugs coming your way from me, see you guys later!! Xoxoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment