I have to admit that this blog is very exciting for me, I cant believe it but I own an IPAD MINI!!!!
I thought my luck couldn't get any better when I got my iPhone last year on contract, that seemed liked the only good thing that could ever happen to me and a year later I writing my blogs on my very own iPad.
Now, your all probably thinking "Why is she making this a big deal?" "So what, I have one too" "No one cares, everyone has one". I completely understand that reaction, like why would I make this a big deal? Well, I have never been a rich person.. I've never been able to afford things like these, they've always been a fantasy to me. The thought of owning my very own apple products where a distant dream of mine, especially the new up to date products. The only apple products I've had were the first ipod nano that came out (3years after it came out) the second ipod nano (2years after it came out).. the little square ipod with the touch screen (i got that like 2years after that came out).. just, the ipod touch 4th gen, I got that as a present.. cant remember when lol, I think it was 2013.. yeah..
Notice I could only get these yewars after they came out, because they were cheap at that time.
And finally, I own my very own IPHONE!!!!!! I never saw that ever happening but it did and im still in awe, I can just about afford my bill every month but I finaly feel like I fit in now, no longer do I envy the people who can afford them.. I treat my phone like a new born baby, I dont wanna take any chances with it.. it's always in it's own case or cover, I change the screen protector every 2 months, and keep it on me wherever I go (includig in the salon shhh...). In case your wondering it's the iPhone 5C in pink (of course)..
So, a year on and i'm still in love with my phone and still struggling to pay my bills but who doesn't. Now I want the ipad but have no way of affording, it untill our family friend came round, she works for a loan company and my parents are her customers. I've known her all my life so she knows me, last week I asked if I could take out a small loan but I was worried that I wouldnt get it because of my credit rating but it got approved and I got the loan! So that day I went out and got my iPad, I felt like I was in a diffrent universe.. since when could I afford an iPad?! But I could!
Anyway, I brought it and brang it home and just fell in love with it.. I couldn't wait to buy cases for it and this is the best bit, the case that I have on this minute has a little something attached to it.. a keyboard!!
Check it out!! its so cool and so pink haha..
Haha, you can see me writting my last blog in this picture..
Its just perfect for doing my homework and my blogs, I got it from eBay for £10 (my last £10 lol). It connects via bluetooth and you have to charge the actual keyboard, the keyboard itself is a silicone one.. It's weird to type with and the space bar needs some work but it's briliant none the less.. right now i'm not sure how long the charge lasts for as i'm just starting to use it today.. but so far so good.
I feel so happy right now and I never feel happy, I can't believe I can finally fit in.. I know ths is probably boring but to me, being able to buy these thing are accomplishments, i'm succeeding and I love that..
Well again, I hope you enjoyed this blog as much as I enjoyed writting it on my new fancy keyboard haha, i'll see you in the next blog!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo


Your iPad looks perfect in its pink case! Getting a case with a keyboard will help you blog more efficiently. After all, it would prove to be quite a feat, typing a whole post using the iPad's touchscreen capacity. Hahaha! At any rate, I hope you enjoy more of your time with your iPad. Thanks for sharing that! All the best to you! :)
ReplyDeleteBrian Hopkins @ Microtips USA