Today blog is basically about why people now, feel the need to post/send this horrible revealing pictures to other people. This is mainly a rant on my part.
For the last few years, I have been trying to be social and trying to find that person of my dreams. I'm not a social person by nature so by me trying is a big thing, I download different apps to chat to people and try to make new friends and so far it hasn't happened. Every time I have people add me I get excited and think of what kind of friend I'm going to make, then I get a message and open it and what do I find? Someone has sent me a picture of their "body parts".. WHY?! It's unnecessary!
Why would they assume that that is what I want to see? I just want to have a friendly chat with someone and that's completely impossible now, like today.. I asked people to add me on snapchat and almost instantly I get adds so I accept them and say hello.. This morning I opened the replies and to my surprise I see a penis on one of them with the caption "Do you like dick pics?" .... That was an instant block right here, again what was the mandatory for him to do that?
Things like this worry me because I feel I'm never gonna find someone if everyone keeps doing shit like this, I'm not social for this very reason now, it's disgusting. If it's not the pictures then they wanna know what my sex life is like and that's none of their business, why should I tell you these things? Why can't you just ask what my favourite film is or book? Why do you need to know? How messed in the head are you?
I give up and I don't want to, I want to be social bs meet new people but I just can't trust them enough to have a civil conversation now, I know I sound really old and the truth is I'm only 21 and feel like all guys should be civil and considerate and basically act like a gentleman! If someone knows of anyone who actually behaves like a gentleman then please, pray tell. Until then, all men are vile and I'm not just gonna single out the men.. Women are like this as well, they don't respect themselves like thy should, it's a down right shame that this is happening.. I wish it would stop.
Well, I think I've made my point today and I think I better stop as well because I'm gonna go on forever about this subject.. My final note to all the people that do this: Please stop, it's not necessary and in called for. Just talk to the person, treat them like a human. Your better than that.
I love and care for you all, see you in the next blog guys!! Xoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment