Sunday, 1 December 2013

Hello Kitty Nails

Hey Guyss..

I was just on Pinterest and I found these amazing Hello Kitty nail art designs!! I have to share them with you! 

Look how amazing these are, the amount of time and effort to make these look beautiful is inspirational in my eyes! 


If you could make a perfect 3D Nail art of anything you love, what would it be? 


These below are my personal favourite! I'm assuming these where made from acrylic, if they were then hat off to the person for being so damn talented!! I would love to do something like these.. Maybe in the bear future?! 


So, to sum things up, I love these nails haha. I guarantee you there will be more Hello Kitty blogs on their way! Including pictures of my collection which had taken over half of my room! Haha 

Lots a Love 
Nicole xx

No comments:

Post a Comment