Monday, 2 December 2013

Last Christmas... Hello Kitty

Hey Guyss...

Now I did warn you in my last blog that there would be more Hello Kitty stuff to come so here's a little peak i to what I got for last Xmas!! 


The biggest one I got was a Hello Kitty giant Princess Castle with light up stairs and I love it, I haven't taken it out the box at all but the little 5yr old in me wishes I could haha. 

I got a HK light up dressing table which is just awesome, the light turned out alot brighter that I thought.. Unfortunately the mirror that comes with it is a bit of weird plastic so your eyes go a bit fuzzy lol. 

Needless to say I am obsessed with Hello Kitty (which I think ive already mentioned hehe) but I am and im proud!! 

These pictures are only wot I hot for xmas, there is so much more to see.. A 3-4yr collection to be roughly exact haha, my room has been taken over by this Kitty wonder. 

I even have two HK tattoos!! Oh and before I forget, I have a picture of my Birthday cake from 2 yrs ago which I love :)..


Good times, good times... 

Well thats enough for this blog me thinks so until next time my friends.. 

Lots a Love 
Nicole xx

No comments:

Post a Comment