I'm not quite sure what I wanted to blog about today, I was thinking about when I move out what I want my place to look like? Or one day will happen my perfect wedding? I don't like weddings so that probably wouldn't have gone to well ha-ha.
I think for today i'm gonna post my all time favorite idea of the perfect Christmas, that i'm hoping will happen once I move out and have my perfect place...
I have to stress (unfortunately) that this is not my tree, my tree is in my other blog :(... This is my fantasy Christmas! everything about that picture is just perfect in my mind, its PINK! it's WHITE! and just uh.. Magical!!
This picture is the perfect wreath for a bathroom I think ha-ha, I would be proud to do this in my place! How beautiful is this?!
One day all this will come true I hope, but knowing my luck probably not at all.. I hope this was interesting for a random read ha-ha, I'll try and think of something else to post next!!
Merry Christmas
Nicole xx
No comments:
Post a Comment