Saturday, 30 November 2013

New Eyebrow Kit

Hey guys, 

I have a new beauty product that I wanna share with you all, its actually better than I thought to be honest. 

It's the BeautyUK High Brow All In One Definition Kit! 
I am IN LOVE with this right now, ive used so many eyebrow pencils and powder and I get mixed feelings about them, i sometimes use both or just one and it never felt right.. I found myself in eBay and i found this little kit for £3.99 and it comes with a clear wax and 3 different coloured powders. 

And the one thing that I like about this kit is that it comes with a small pair of tweezers and a small angle brushand normal brush at the other end. 

The wax isn't as thick as I initially thought but it glides on smoothly, and when you put the powder on next you really don't need a lot.. I made that mistake the first time I used it and it all went wrong haha.. But now I've learnt to use a tiny bit, I get perfect eyebrow every time and it lasts all day for me!!

So I just thought I'd take a minute to share that with you!! :) 

Lots a Love 
Nicole xx

No comments:

Post a Comment