Sunday, 8 December 2013

Worst Xmas So Far..

Hey Guys, I didn't want to start a blog like this but I need to let off some steam!

This December is pretty much like the past 3 now.. I am a very pessimistic person, so every December I try my hardest to be different and try to be in a good mood but just like every year I get shouted down. I try to get involved in 'family' activities but that is very difficult and sometimes repulsive to me..

I tried this year to be like the families you see in the movies or on the TV, I don't know why I think that is possible to be honest with you, we are so dysfunctional it's un-real and funny sometimes.

I put up all the decorations with my parents arguing in the background about 1 thing, I put up the windows decor with them still arguing and then came time for the tree to be put up.. I was in a great mood that day, I went to the store to pick up a few things first to then come home and start the tree (which I thought for some reason would be an argument free activity) silly me! 

It started out OK but then they started to argue about some sauce for dinner?! me either! then I wanted to put some decorations on myself (is that a crime?), I was then shouted at for something so petty. Time for the lights, I put them on but then I wanted to see what they looked like before I moved the tree, next thing I know, I'm in my room listening to them argue (of course) about the sockets and then start to say that I was in bad mood for the start! Like hell I was, I couldn't wait to start on the tree. They were the ones in a awful 

So now I've decided that this year is gonna be different, I'm not gonna play nice like I planned to, too make everything easy and happy.. I knew it wasn't gonna work but hey ho, they clearly don't like me when i'm in a good mod so this year will be interesting to see how they take to me ruining everything..I'm not bothered either way to be honest, I've tried to be nice and it gets thrown in my face.. I'm done with it all.. But saying that, something might change.. NAHH!! Pessimistic is my middle name ha-ha..

All of my effort went into this tree and as you can see its not worth putting up! 


Merry Christmas!
Nicole xx

No comments:

Post a Comment