Thursday, 5 December 2013

My Skin Routine!..

Hey Guyss,

Sorry I haven't posted the last couple of days, I've been a little busy decorating the house which I will post as well once everything is perfect!! :D.

I wanted to take the time to you guys my skin washing routine that I've adapted from my idol Kandee Johnson's Night time wash tutorial.

I have been using these products since October and I promise you all that I will never look back, my skin has never looked so good and clean and just.. brand new!

I use Burt's Bees Citrus Facial Scrub and Alba Un-Petroleum Multi-Purpose Jelly  as well as the Nivea 2-in-1 cleanser and toner for added clean-ness ha-ha..


The Burt's Bees Scrub is by far the best product I have ever used and I think more people should be using it! It's completely organic, nothing but fruits that help cleanse, purify and just get that everyday dirt and whatever else out of your beautiful pores!! 

For all the ladies that wear of have to wear make up everyday, I promise you that this gets it all of your skin and you will notice the difference in your skin 2-3 days later.. I've noticed that it has even'd out my skin as well.. I have always suffered from dry, eczema skin and because I'm mixed race I have un-even skin tone, so since I've been using this I have noticed a big difference. 

I promise you now, this scrub is not rough at all on your skin.. but you do need something that with get out of the bad stuff.. 

Now for the Alba Un-Petroleum, this is the best jelly I have come across! It is 100% vegetarian.. No animal testing, mineral oils, paraffin, parabens and more! (I'll put a link up for you to have a ganders!). I have to say that even though you think your putting a little bit on, it spreads like no tomorrow ha-ha, but once you spread it and its all absorbed, your mind will be blown. 

I have never used a moisturizer like this in my life, it makes my skin so soft words can't explain! my skin the next day is soft, plump, fresh looking and just amazing that a lot of my friends have noticed.. this is something that I will be using for a very long time.. 

The routine I use is this:

1. Warm up the water so it's not hot but just right, rinse my face.
2. Take a small amount of the Burt's Bees Citrus Facial Scrub and make it into a paste in the palm of my hand.
3. Make sure I scrub all around my face to make sure I get rid of all that dirt (or make-up).
4. Once i'm sure I've scrubbed as much of my skin as I can then I rinse it off with luke warm water.
5. Run the cold the tap and rinse your face again but this time to close your beautiful pores, I do this twice to make sure.

Once my face is clean I pat dry it and then proceed to cleanse it some more but don't worry, none of this is rough on your skin!.. I then use my Nivea 2-in-1 to cleanse and tone, one that's done I use the good ol' Alba Jelly to then moisturize and after this my face feels relaxed, plump and ready for anything!..


I hope this has been interesting to read, I'm sorry there is so much to read though ha ha.. I wanted to make up for 2 days of not blogging.

Nicole xx



No comments:

Post a Comment