So, you've probably seen my new blogs that I uploaded yesterday and if you have, thank you.
Today is just a quick update on whats going on with me, so for the past few weeks I have been ill with the flu and taking care of my mum so I haven't had time to do anything lately. Let alone have time to write a blog about random things ha ha.
Yeah, so the flu was fun and I know exactly where I got it as well, my mum.. I went with her to the doctors and while we were there, the nurse wanted to give her the flu shot and I said please don't because it just means i'm gonna get it and i'd rather not. I only had this reaction because I couldn't afford to get ill and it would affect my attendance more, but she had to have it because shes a diabetic :(..
On top of having that, I have to take care of my mum's legs which isn't exactly what I would call fun but there you go. I won't get into what's happened with her as it's a bit on the personal side for her, just know that she's OK and just needs a little help with things now a days :). Next on the busy list is college, and this has been interesting. Still having trouble fitting in here but I'm getting through it I guess, the practical lessons are a struggle because no one is wanting to help me so I'm behind the other adults, story of my life that.
I was told that as soon as I finish my exams and client sessions, I can finish the course early and then come back for the Level 3 course. I thought that this was fantastic and I couldn't wait to finish everything, but just like everything else it wasn't gonna go to plan. I had planned out exactly what I needed to do over the last few weeks down to the last detail, I even took a photo of my client session sheet to keep up with everything but no one cared about it. I would constantly ask for help and didn't get it.. then I got told to book in some friends/family.. if it was that fucking easy I would have done this months ago! My friends work full time and my family is either disabled or working, what do you think I should do? please I would love your fucking input!!
Anyway, This is my client sheet that we have to go by and as you can see, not much is completed.. there is no way I can finish all this by EASTER!! I'm beyond angry right now..
But there maybe a silver lining in my college nightmare?! I have a family friend that is more than happy to get treatments done by me, as well as her 4 sisters and mum. This could be my break. I hope by having this help from them, I can get finished by my Birthday.. if not sooner! But I still need to do my Create An Image project, that's basically re creating a look on a model.. Like for example, I'm doing a Megan Fox look on someone which consists of Make Up, Hair and clothing.. This is much more difficult than you think lol.
But other than all this that's going on, I'm relatively ok, just trying to get through the days as usual. I had my first counselling session today, so I'm hoping thats going to help me in my life and as a person. Finger's crossed ay?!
So until the next blog my beautiful readers.. See you soon Xoxoxoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment