Monday, 23 March 2015

4 Days Of Hell...

Hey Everyone! 

Right, so the few days have been very testing. It all started on Thursday when I went to college, I had my first counselling session that morning and it got very emotional very quickly. I then had a few hours to spare so I printed some work out for class in the library and then went down to the cafeteria and wrote a whole blog (which is already posted, Ill put a link at the end for you), that took about an hour and a half and I still had llike 30mins left. 

After all that, I went up to theory lesson and was joking round with everyone as usual.. Until we went on a break that is. Now, you knowI have neww piercing which is my Rook right.. I've developed a habit where I just touch it lightly to see if it's still there, I did that and let out sucha loud scream that everyone panicked. IT HAD GONE!!! THE WHOLE BAR IS GONE AND I DONT KNOW HOW! 

I didn't even feel it fall out?! It was there when I woke up, I dont understand. I know I must have lost it in either the library or the cafe and only one person that was there actually tried to calm me down, which shows how much they cared even if it was like 5%.. but instead of looking for it like a sane person would, I flipped out and immediately rang my piercer friend. She said that it's ok and not to worry because it would take a few days to close up fully, she said to pop around after college to get a new one and to stop panicking haha.. To be on the safe side, I took out my Labret bar and put it in my ear which also started to close underneath so I'm glad I didn't wait.

At this point, we all go back in and get ready for our exams which I aced but I don't know how, I wasn't paying attention at all haha.. so Ithought that everythingwould be ok now, all I have to do now is get to my piercer and get a new bar for my ear. If only it was that frickin' simple.. What happened next was just the icing on the cake for me!! I got a meesage and a tone loadof missed calls from my mum and I wont go into details but I rushed out of that college like no fucking tomorrow! Luckily she was fine and bless my tutor, she was worried aswell so I kept her up to date aswell.

Now Friday, I went to my piercer and got a new bar put in but it was straight and not curved so th sent me into a worry. What if the ball came and I couldnt put it back on?! I got back home and fuck me, I cleaed my ear an guess what bloody fell off!! THE BALL!!!! I had to spend the rest of the day puttig it back in and to say it hurt was an understatement, it swelled up someting fierce and in the end I found on of my extra long labret bars and put that in for the night. 

Saturday, I ran up another tattoo/piercing place in Ongar RD called Level 13 and they told me that I could buy the bars that I need for a fiver each. I raced down there after getting my new lenses fitted and picked them up, I hadtold the girl that served me what had happened and that I had a laret in and she offered to put in a new bar for me free of charge and I said thats fine but you have to make sure that the ball is properly on and to clean it aswell.. She said no problem..  After a few minutes of trying to get the labret out, she tightened the balls with the clamps  which I was so happy about. So I got a new bar and a back up and a bar change for £10. After that I finally felt happy and the ball has not come off as of yet!! 

She did a great job and I did offer to give her money for helping me but she said there was no need too, its now Monday evening and nothing has happened, the bar is still in.. I can clean it without worrying about it now, everything is fine with my mum and I hope my bad week stops here.

I just wanted to share that with you and vent off some steam haha, I feel better now.. So in that case, i'll see you in the next blog!!!! Xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment