Saturday, 30 November 2013

Nailssss...

Hey guys...

Before I do this post I just wanna say that the last one I did was a bit abrupt, for that I apologise but I had to say it.. I don't like being compared that's all :)..

Now! My love of nail art is unreal these past few months.. I did apply for a beauty course in Manicure but the College never got back to me about it so I will try again next year me thinks.

These are some of my favourite designs I found today..

This design is positively gorgeous in my eyes!!


 This one just below is a Japanese nail art design and I'm in love with it!!


 This one below as well is my next design for me to to on my own nails.. 



I will also try to upload my own little designs, I did a Lady Gaga Paparazzi inspired design last night.. I pretty proud of it haha..


Lots A Love 
Nicole xx

No comments:

Post a Comment