Saturday, 30 November 2013

My First Blog...

Hey Everyonee,

This is my first blog so the next few might be a bit rubbish haha.. I will try to post everyday if I can about random things I find or do.

I hope you all will be forgiving and give me a chance :).. I have to admit that my inspiration for blogging is the fabulous Kandee Johnson (I hope she doesn't mind me posting her name hehe), I love reading her blogs and watching her youtube videos.

Anyway, I'm a 20yr old who lives in Essex and for the love of god DO NOT ASSUME IM TYPICAL!.. I cannot stress that enough. I was brought up in Essex when is was something to be proud of, not the 'orange', 'fake' 'low IQ' county it has become.

Rant over on that.. like I said, I'm hoping to bring some randomness to this blog I've started.. Only time will tell! :)

Lots a love
Nicole xx

No comments:

Post a Comment