I just had a look at my old blogs and the last one I wrote was in September! That's a long time haha..
But so much has been happening since then, I think I was just having trouble of thinking about what to write about?
But since September, I've been on my Beauty Therapy course and I'm not quite sure if I'm loving it or no?! It's definitely had its ups and downs (mainly downs haha), I've landed my first job! But unfortunately being forced to leave because there's zero respect going on.
I won't say where I work unless you follow me on any of my social sites..
But recently, I have been thinking more and more about starting up my YouTube channel? I'm not sure how I'm gonna go about it but I think I've got a good idea?
I've bought a tripod for my phone to kinda get me started and hopefully I can record some (relatively) interesting videos haha, I was thinking about doing some random vlogs? Maybe some tutorials on how I go about things? And just random things I guess.. It's gonna be horrible at first because I don't know what I'm doing haha but I'm hoping I can get better at it as time goes by?!
Maybe one of you nice people can give me some tips? Or some advice that I could use? That would be awesome if so!!
Well that's all folks! (For now)
I'll come back later and share some other stuff that's going on :)
Till then, have a great New Years!! 😃
No comments:
Post a Comment