Sunday, 7 September 2014

What a fortnight.

Hello, 

I wish I could start this blog off on a good note but unfortunately not this time my friends, not this time. 

A few weeks ago I was on my way into work, I wanted to stop off and get a hot drink from McDonalds. (Hot Mocha, it's soooo good!). Now before you open the door there is a small slope and it had been raining AND there WAS a "Caution Slippery when wet" sign so this was my fault but I had a awful slip.

I got up and the pain that ran down my neck and back was horrible, I got the drink and managed to get into work. I was in all kinds of crazy pain that day and no one cared (as usual) so I suffered and had to go home early because of it, I took some pain killers and fell asleep. 

I always go to sleep when I'm in horrible pain. 

I woke up and my neck and back felt better! "Great" I thought so I got up to go tell my mum, OH THE PAIN! My lower back was KILLING ME!!!!!! So, long story short I was crying a lot, couldn't walk, sit or lay down.. Went to the doctors and he said that I have a Muscle Sprain in my lower back, so he gave me some pain killers that have been working since and now I have to try and go back to work. 

I showed them proof of a sick note and they knew that I couldn't bend or do anything substantial! But they still have me the "guilt trip" ruse and made me feel bad for a well and a half! I needed to rest badly because I was starting college the following week, so I didn't go in on the Thursday (I needed the weekend to rest)! Btw, this is a voluntary job. I am DEFINITLEY NOT PAID!!! But yet they treat me like I am. 

I finally had time to rest but still in pain as I write this unfortunately and I start college (sometime) this week.. That another thing.. This college has been screwing me about all fricking month, but this will have to be another blog for another time! Trust me! 

I just had to let this off my chest, I have had a bad few weeks with no one to talk to. I just want this pain to go and I don't know what to do.. 

Until the next time my friends.. 

Nicole xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment