Now I understand that I haven't been posting anything that I promised I would!
I have an explanation!...... Ok..... No I don't but I have been having some "inspirational" writers block.
Writing has never come easy to me but I am trying, I really wanna do a blog but I just have nothing going on in my life except for college..
By the way, I'm starting a Beauty Therapy course!!!! How exciting is that! I cannot wait, I've got all my beauty kits and shoes. I'm just waiting for my uniform to arrive in the next few days and I'm all set! Anyway..... As I was saying, nothing really happens in my life but I will try harder and try to write a blog a week! Even if I had to set a reminder haha..
I think the next blog I should write is about how my last hair dying attempt went wrong, I've been left with a blonde streak now and it's actually quite funny. I'll take a pic!
So for now this blog is purely an apology for NOT blogging!
I think the one thing I do like doing is rambling on a bit so maybe I could pic a subject and ramble on about that?! Yeah I think I will, but what of?! Oh man, see now thats where I just stop. Nope nothing. My brain I tell ya! We enough of this for now!
I'll write back soon,
Love you all
Nicki 💁 xx
No comments:
Post a Comment