It has been a long time since I've posted anything and I have received so many thing over the holidays that I have wanted to blog about but never had the chance or been to tired.
But this is a blog that I couldn't not do (I think that makes sense ha ha), I recently saw an advert about L'Oreal's new mascara 'Miss Manga' and I instantly liked it even though I had obviously never tried it. I went on line to check the price to see if I needed to save up (new mascaras are sometimes expensive).. It was a great price, so I went out the next day and went to the drugstore and found it..
The brush has a 360 bend in the middle that looked like rubber, I thought that it might annoy me at first but it helps so much during the application, the slight bend when pressure is applied is brilliant.. it helps separate the lashes without pushing them out from the root and speaking of, if you use the method of wiggling from the root upwards then the result is perfection in my eyes.
I have to admit that if it gets wet or damp, then it will smudge.. I have a problem where whenever I yawn my eyes water and regrettably I forgot I had the mascara on (I hadn't worn any make up since new years ha ha).. and it smudged, not badly but it smudged..
Overall, I'm so impressed with L'Oreal this time.. I will most definitely buy another tube so I never run out! I cannot wait to put it on again to (hopefully) get some nice comments.. Here's the picture I took the first time I put it on so I hope you all can see the difference it makes!
I am going to try and post some more make-up reviews or opinions to share with you all so bare with and you'll be entertained ha ha..
Thank you for reading.. see you in the next post!
Many hugs and love, Nicole xo




No comments:
Post a Comment